HardwareBanter

-   Cdr (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Dual Layer (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=93559)

Rod Williams April 2nd 05 11:21 PM

Dual Layer

Has anyone actually burned a dual layer DVD yet? If so, what did you use
to burn it with? Media is still too expensive for me.

Dan G April 3rd 05 01:01 AM

Have burned lots of them. You use a DL burner to burn them.
The most trouble-free method is to burn an ISO with DVDDecryptor. Some
software still has trouble with layer break placement and navigation.

Scott Alfter April 3rd 05 08:47 AM

Rod Williams April 6th 05 08:35 PM

Dan G wrote:
Have burned lots of them. You use a DL burner to burn them.
The most trouble-free method is to burn an ISO with DVDDecryptor. Some
software still has trouble with layer break placement and navigation.

"Rod Williams" wrote in message

Has anyone actually burned a dual layer DVD yet? If so, what did you use
to burn it with? Media is still too expensive for me.

I just downloaded the newest version of DVD Shrink that is suppose to do
dual layer too. Haven't tried it yet, the media is just too expensive
for me at this point.