HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   rage3d tweak? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=41560)

Joe Paoto September 10th 03 02:09 AM

rage3d tweak?

I just downloaded rage 3d tweaker and I wondering if "overclocking" my
Radeon 9000 pro 128 could do any harm, my settings are; core clock: 249.75
MHz, memory clock: 220.50 MHz. I wonder if it would do any harm and
depending on that, how much would be a suitable amount to overclock (I heard
that the card actually is underclocked, or that some pipelines are blocked,
I' not sure if that's just bs and thats why Im asking). Im also asking if
there are any other options in the tweaker that i could improve my speed and
game fps's with

Advise greatly appreciated

methylenedioxy September 10th 03 02:18 AM

Check your memory first off, see what it's rated at and work from
there......
(or if you don't know how, post manufacturer of memory and numbers on the
chip in here and some kind sod will look for you!)

methylenedioxy September 10th 03 03:16 AM

It won't say, you will have to look up the manufacturers website with the
chip numbers and do a search, unless you are lucky and it says it on it,
they don't seem to be doing that anymore though.