HardwareBanter

-   -   Storing brains inside computer + Gaming = Ouch Horror. (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=199137)

[email protected] August 12th 18 05:05 PM

Storing brains inside computer + Gaming = Ouch Horror.

I just had a terrible vision of the futu

1. People's brains are going to be stored inside computers.

2. The gaming industry will make copies of these human brains and use them as "AI" for computer games.

3. Now gamers can fight against "real" AI and kill them inside computer games.

The horror is for people who stored their brains inside a computer.

Now they have to fight for their lives inside computer games against horrible weapons and horrible scenery, and basically they have no chance of winning, while the gamer can comfortably die over and over again. While the computer brains may experience real pain inside these games !

Bye,
Skybuck Flying.

Ant August 13th 18 02:18 PM

Storing brains inside computer + Gaming = Ouch Horror.

Future? It's happening already like mine! :P

--
Quote of the Week: "Where there is sugar, there are bound to be ants." --Malay Proverb
/\___/\Ant(Dude) @
| |o o| | ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and URL/link.
\ _ /
( )

[email protected] October 14th 18 12:51 PM

wrote:
I just had a terrible vision of the futu

1. People's brains are going to be stored inside computers.

2. The gaming industry will make copies of these human brains and use them as "AI" for computer games.

3. Now gamers can fight against "real" AI and kill them inside computer games.

The horror is for people who stored their brains inside a computer.

Now they have to fight for their lives inside computer games against horrible weapons and horrible scenery, and basically they have no chance of winning, while the gamer can comfortably die over and over again. While the computer brains may experience real pain inside these games !

Bye,
Skybuck Flying.

--
Quote of the Week: "Where there is sugar, there are bound to be ants." --Malay Proverb
/\___/\Ant(Dude) @
http://antfarm.home.dhs.org / http://antfarm.ma.cx
/ /\ /\ \ Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail privately. If credit-
| |o o| | ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and URL/link.
\ _ /
( )

Perhaps your ant brains ?

Cool ASCII ! ;)

(Clicking reply does show a good font btw :) viewed it in textpad first ;)

Bye,
Skybuck =D