HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=59339)

markymark November 2nd 04 05:46 AM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

I just recently purchased a whole lot of different Compaq restore disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004

neocar99 February 21st 05 03:42 AM

markymark Wrote:
I just recently purchased a whole lot of different Compaq restore
disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004

Do you have any Compaq Presario 1700T Quick Restore disks?

--
neocar99

DunbarPPL March 29th 05 01:57 AM

I need the quick restore disks for my Compaq Armada 7800... do you
have those?

thanks!

Suzanne

learch31 April 1st 05 04:05 PM

Need Quick Restore Disk for a Compaq DeskPro EN 6266. Hard drive had
to be replaced and now it won't install the OS. Please help!
Thanks!

shanksy April 1st 05 04:05 PM

Gda Eh,

Do you have quickrestore cd for Compaq Armada E500 (600MHZ)

PS: I would accept copy of original disk if possible.

Thanks

Garth April 1st 05 11:50 PM

Got the restore disks here in melbourne but they may not be much use unless
you really want to restore win 95 to it as all the drivers are for win 95

shanksy April 3rd 05 04:52 AM

Gda eh,

Do you have quickrestore disk for Compaq Armada E500? If so let me
know how we can proceed for payment.

Thank you

BJ April 9th 05 01:49 AM

To Garth in Melbourne:
I assume your April 2 posting was in response to my request for
the Quick Restore CD (Version 1.0 and red in color) for the older
Compaq Presario 2200 running windows 95 . Yes, I do want to run
Windows 95. Contact me at my e-mail address below if you indeed have
the disk. Thank you!

dherring April 21st 05 07:29 PM

Do you have disks for Presario 7485? Thanks

LILMAC April 29th 05 07:31 PM

I need a quick restore for Compaq Presario 5000 Series (Windows ME)...
email me @

Ranger May 4th 05 03:28 AM

Need restore disk for a compaq presario 7478 desktop computer?

Garth May 4th 05 08:59 AM

I was offering a restore disk for the 7400/7800 series dont know if thet
work on other units

Ranger May 5th 05 05:31 AM

Garthwrote:
I was offering a restore disk for the 7400/7800 series dont know if
thet
work on other units

Garth it just might be the one I'm looking for.
Please contact

kmiller8197 May 8th 05 12:43 AM

Anonymouswrote:
[quote:68781151fa="markymark"]I just recently purchased a whole lot
of different Compaq restore disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

HIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004

I have a compaq presario quick restore for mv500. Have you heard
about
any problems completing task? thanks pat[/quote:68781151fa]

Mark: We would like to purchase a restore disk for a Compaq Armada
M700. Do you have any left?? I don't have your e-mail address.

lenpil May 9th 05 04:48 AM

I am in need of restore disk for Compaq M700. Anyone know where I can
get it from?
Len

rdelgadillo408 September 12th 05 10:38 PM

By any chance does anyone have a QuickRestore CD for a Compaq Presario
5BW160 5000 Series?

Thanks!

tm-2nancy November 3rd 05 01:32 PM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

i need a disk for a presario 12 xl 125..

Netman621 November 10th 05 04:31 AM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

HI. I am looking for the restore disc for my Compaq Presario 5202
Thank
Alvin

John and Pat November 10th 05 11:14 AM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

Not that it might be what you are looking for but try the following sites...

http://hardware.mcse.ms/message101005.html

http://www.pcdoc.bz/service/compaq.htm

Regards,
John O.

. ..

carolyn walker November 23rd 05 02:31 PM

markymarkwrote:
I just recently purchased a whole lot of different Compaq restore
disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004 I NEED QUICK RESTORE DISC FOR A

COMPAQ PRESARIO 5240, SHOULD BE 2CD SET. WOULD LIKE TO
PURCHASE,IF YOU HAVE THEM LET ME KNOW. THANKS MY BUISNESS NUMBER IS
9018260785

[email protected] December 14th 05 08:32 PM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

I have a compaq presario laptop it is a 1245 do you have a quick
restore for it thanks

Kathy January 17th 06 07:31 PM

markymarkwrote:
I just recently purchased a whole lot of different Compaq restore
disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004

Do you have Quick Restore Disks for Compaq 7994, or do know where I
can get them. Kathy

marie60 January 18th 06 02:31 AM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

I could use a Restore CD for a Deskpro EN 6500 if you happen to have
one. Email me with availability etc

ojosazul_25 January 19th 06 07:31 PM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

I was wondering if you happen to have any restore/recovery disks for a
Compaq Presario 14XL241. I have tried everywhere and nobody seems to
have any!!!! Please let me know if you have any asap!!! THANK YOU!!!!
:D

roders135 January 28th 06 11:31 AM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

Hi
Im looking to find a restore CD (To restore to factory conditions)
in Windows Xp Proffesional for my Compaq Armarda M700

Could you tell me if you have any or know where i can get some from

thanks

fmargis February 6th 06 07:32 AM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

Do you have quick recovery for compaq presario 1610?

rwisdom February 9th 06 07:31 PM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

Kathywrote:
[quote:055e27b002="markymark"]I just recently purchased a whole lot
of different Compaq restore disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004

Do you have Quick Restore Disks for Compaq 7994, or do know where I
can get them. Kathy[/quote:055e27b002]

Kathy,

I have copies of the Quick Restore Discs that work on the Compaq
Presario Models 7935/7970/7940/7985/7990/7994/7998 Personal
Computer.

As I said, they are copies and there are 2 Discs in the set. I could
let you have them for $15.

Ray

sweetmoonwine February 9th 06 08:32 PM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

PRESARIO 1275 QUICK RESTORE NEEDED HERE..
AWAITING REPLY,
THANKS MARK

dkg February 16th 06 01:31 AM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

I'm in need of a restore disk for a 7800.

Thanks

netwizard2003 February 16th 06 09:31 AM

markymarkwrote:
I just recently purchased a whole lot of different Compaq restore
disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004

HEY THERE, DO YOU HAVE ANY DISCS FOR A COMPAQ ARMADA 7400???

THANK YOU

reidco99 February 26th 06 05:32 AM

markymarkwrote:
I just recently purchased a whole lot of different Compaq restore
disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004 Mark, Looking for restore disks

for Compaq Persario 7970. Do you still have one available? Thank You,
Reidco99

rubiaone March 9th 06 06:39 PM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

need quick restore disck for presario 2100

plovag4546 March 31st 06 08:33 PM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

I need a Compaq Presario 1200 notebook Quick restore/recovery disk
can any one help Iam running windows 98. Thanks