HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   a8n-e forum (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=131361)

ed jurewicz July 21st 06 06:58 PM

a8n-e forum

I had a link for an independent user forum for the a8n-t motherboard but
some how lost it. Can anyone supply this link?

Thanks in advance.

DP July 21st 06 08:17 PM

a8n-e forum

"ed jurewicz" wrote in message
. ..
I had a link for an independent user forum for the a8n-t motherboard but
some how lost it. Can anyone supply this link?

A8N-E, right? That's what you have in the subject line, but your message
says A8N-T, which I assume doesn't exist.
If someone sends you the link privately, would you post it here? I have an
a8n-e and would love to take a look at the forum.

Ray July 22nd 06 02:05 AM

a8n-e forum

I presume you mean A8N, then look no further than

http://asustech.15.forumer.com/

Ray

. ..