HardwareBanter

-   Storage (alternative) (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Seagate SeaTools versions (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=197267)

Percival P. Cassidy April 1st 17 01:32 AM

Seagate SeaTools versions

I had SeaTools 1.2.x for Windows and did the "check for update" thing,
which told me that there was no later version.

When I searched online, however, I found that the Seagate Web site has
ver. 1.4.0.4. Yet even that says nothing about compatibility with
Windows 10.

Very strange.

Perce

[email protected] April 16th 17 11:52 AM

Seagate SeaTools versions

On Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 8:32:10 AM UTC+8, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
I had SeaTools 1.2.x for Windows and did the "check for update" thing,
which told me that there was no later version.

When I searched online, however, I found that the Seagate Web site has
ver. 1.4.0.4. Yet even that says nothing about compatibility with
Windows 10.

Very strange.

Perce

Seagate are PHUKT! Like they have Seatools DOS 2.23 to download, but the
user guide refers to version 2.24
They made a Seatools "Enterprise" that only works for SCSI and fibre,
not ATA.