HardwareBanter

-   Webcams (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How to use my Apexis camera with Google hangout (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=192913)

Rainer Gleisdreieck March 18th 13 11:29 PM

How to use my Apexis camera with Google hangout

Hello everybody,

I have just installed successfully the camera Apexis APM-J012-L-WS under my WIndows XP,
and I can see the picture via IE browser.

But I canīt add this camera to windows, because there is no *.inf driver on the cd-rom.
So windows itself doesnīt has knowledge of this camera !?!

So my question is:
How do I connect this camera with my computer, so that I can use Google hangout or Skype
and start a video chat?

Please help!
Thank You in advance, Rainer