HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   presario 1020 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58436)

Steve December 17th 03 09:10 PM

presario 1020

Hi there. I have been trying to get USB on my presario 1020. (it's got a
120Mhz proc). I just wiped the drive and installed Win98SE.

HP Compac support said I could do it with a PCMCIA card, which I purchased.
But it does not recognize the card at all, even though I used the
installation disk that came witht he card

Is there something else I need to know/do with this?

Steve

PS. I tried testing the 1020 out with that USB test utility, but it won't
run on the presario for some reason