HardwareBanter

-   Cdr (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=28319)

smh January 29th 05 02:55 PM

Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) barfed:

I've found no problems with variable-length packets in UDF. They are as
well behaved and the discs are as reliable as any that are mastered.

That's because the slimy friggin sob Mikey sees only CD-RW:

--------------------------------
Mikey sees CD-RW everywhere (ii)
--------------------------------

From: Peter Kronenberg
Date: 10/1/02
Subject: Help! Can't copy files to Direct CD

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) spewed:

Peter Kronenberg wrote:

I'm having a problem with Direct CD. I think it started when
I upgraded to 5.3.1.154. I upgraded again to 5.3.1.154 SP4,
hoping that would fix it, but it's the same.

It is more likely due to a problem with your medium
than with the updates.

Are you writing to erasables or write-once blanks?

Your symptoms are familiar to those trying to write
fixed-length packets to an unproven medium.

I'm writing to the same batch of CD-R disks
that I've been using for a while.

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!