HardwareBanter

-   Homebuilt PC's (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Bluetooth wireless Speaker ever work on Desktop? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=198240)

[email protected] October 5th 17 09:16 PM

Bluetooth wireless Speaker ever work on Desktop?

Bought 3 Bluetooth speakers all worked on smartphone wifi. None works with Desktop Bluetooth USB wireless adapter. Desktop Bluetooth worked with other wireless device such as keyboard and mice but not work with wireless speaker. I could not get the pairing at all. I wonder you use wireless speaker on your PC or notebook computer. Tell me how it got worked...

Paul[_28_] October 5th 17 09:54 PM

wrote:

Bought 3 Bluetooth speakers all worked on smartphone wifi.
None works with Desktop Bluetooth USB wireless adapter.
Desktop Bluetooth worked with other wireless device such
as keyboard and mice but not work with wireless speaker.
I could not get the pairing at all. I wonder you use
wireless speaker on your PC or notebook computer.
Tell me how it got worked...

There's a suggestion here. This might be adding profiles
like A2DP or aptX for usage by the speakers. The aptX profile
is proprietary, and it's possible that an OS stack doesn't
have that profile. But the product should also support
A2DP, which is the normal audio output option.

https://www.sevenforums.com/sound-au...ack-devic.html

"HERE IS THE FIX:

Remove the device from your PC (Devices and Printers)

click on Add a Device and set your bluetooth to pairing mode

when your device shows up in the list DO NOT HIT NEXT just yet
Instead right click and go to Properties and select ALL the
options for the services and after it install everything
it will work for you.

Also, please don't forget to change your default sound device
in Control Panel and Sound.
"

HTH,
Paul