HardwareBanter

-   Creative Sound Blaster Cards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Speakers problems with my Live Player on WinXP (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=90537)

Lima October 9th 04 12:17 PM

Speakers problems with my Live Player on WinXP

Hello,

(fisrt, sorry for my bad english)

I've a Live Player 1024 sound card (model CT4760) with four speakers
(FourPointSurround FPS 1000).

I've just install win XP (SP 1) and I've a little problem with my speakers
(I download and install the last drivers software for win XP on the
creative' web site).

In fact, when I play MP3/WAV files or a CD on my computer, the four speakers
works fine; but when I use the line-in connector (I connect an external
device to my sound card), only the two front speakers works; the two rear
speakers play no sound :-(

Can you suggest me a solution ?

Thanks,
Math.

Lima October 9th 04 12:42 PM

Oh, I just find a solution to my problem: I go to the windows-mixer (icon in
the right lower side of the screen) and do some change in the recording
source ... (in particular select the right line-in ... so, at a moment I
hear some strange noise, but now it seems to work fine.)

I hope that I solve definitively this problem.

Bye,
Math.