HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   HP LaserJet Toner (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=195448)

David E. Ross February 22nd 15 10:59 PM

HP LaserJet Toner

My HP CP1215 printer recently failed. The toner cartridges were still
about 50% full or better. These are genuine HP cartridges: CB540A,
CB541A, CB542A, and CB543A. They are for HP LaserJet printers CP1215,
CM1312mpf, CP1515n, and CP1518n.

They do not fit my new printer. I will sell them for $25 each or $75
for the entire set of four. The cost of shipping them might exceed the
value of the cartridges; therefore, I am targeting printer owners in
western Los Angeles and eastern Ventura Counties. Of course, owners
farther away who might enjoy a drive near the Santa Monica Mountains
along US-101 are welcome.

Let me know if you are interested. For your safety and mine, any
transaction will take place at the Los Angeles County Sheriff's
Malibu/Lost Hills Station in Calabasas.

--
David E. Ross

The Crimea is Putin's Sudetenland.
The Ukraine will be Putin's Czechoslovakia.
See http://www.rossde.com/editorials/edtl_PutinUkraine.html.