HardwareBanter

-   UK Computer Vendors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Talking of good customer service!!! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=92078)

smithstephen September 7th 04 08:14 PM

Talking of good customer service!!!

Visited colourlaserproducts.com recently. Similar to Dabs or Ebuyer but not
quite so big. Having placed my order online, service and delivery were superb
and what's more - when I've had cause to ring them, they actually answer the
phone!!!

Message sent by Excite Newsgroups.
http://www.excite.co.uk/newsgroup

Tony Sutton September 7th 04 08:58 PM

"smithstephen" wrote in message
Visited blackwhitelaserproducts.com recently. Similar to Dabs or Ebuyer

but not
quite so big. Having placed my order online, service and delivery were

superb
and what's more - when I've had cause to ring them, they actually answer

the
phone!!!

Nice try.

whois -h whois.opensrs.net colourlaserproducts.com ...
Registrant:
Stephen Smith

That's you, spammer.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

andy September 7th 04 10:06 PM

"Tony Sutton" wrote in message

Nice try.

whois -h whois.opensrs.net colourlaserproducts.com ...
Registrant:
Stephen Smith

That's you, spammer.

;-) and the website's not even finished!

Andy

Dave September 7th 04 11:07 PM

"Tony Sutton" wrote in message
"smithstephen" wrote in message
Visited blackwhitelaserproducts.com recently. Similar to Dabs or Ebuyer

but not
quite so big. Having placed my order online, service and delivery were

superb
and what's more - when I've had cause to ring them, they actually

answer
the
phone!!!

Nice try.

NO it wasn't

whois -h whois.opensrs.net colourlaserproducts.com ...

Exactly

Registrant:
Stephen Smith

Silly person

That's you, spammer.

Bingo

Colin Wilson September 8th 04 12:22 AM

I see he's also registered the co.uk (and has a nice uk2.net banner
across the top of his website!) but elected to have his details omitted
from the database as he is an "individual" ...

I`m sure that can be resolved with one quick email... we can just refer
them to his post in here that makes if clear it operates as a business.

Paul Hopwood September 13th 04 12:07 AM

Colin Wilson wrote:

I see he's also registered the co.uk (and has a nice uk2.net banner
across the top of his website!) but elected to have his details omitted
from the database as he is an "individual" ...

I`m sure that can be resolved with one quick email... we can just refer
them to his post in here that makes if clear it operates as a business.

Unfortunately it doesn't matter if he operates as business, it's who
owns the domain name. If he chooses to register it personally and pay
the renewals himself Nominet won't really care.

--
iv Paul iv