HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Is there a VRAM tester for ATI Radeon HD video cards? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=189760)

Ant[_3_] October 2nd 11 09:25 PM

Is there a VRAM tester for ATI Radeon HD video cards?

Something like memtest86? Just wondering. Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Maybe it's like an ant hive..." "Bees man, bees have hives." "You know
what I mean. It's like one female that runs the whole show." "Yes, the

rms[_4_] October 4th 11 03:43 PM

Is there a VRAM tester for ATI Radeon HD video cards?

Something like memtest86? Just wondering. Thank you in advance. :)

OCCT gpu test shows errors in it's display when ran. That's what I use
it for, anyway!

rms

Ant October 5th 11 12:09 AM

rms wrote:
Something like memtest86? Just wondering. Thank you in advance. :)

OCCT gpu test shows errors in it's display when ran. That's what I use
it for, anyway!

Thanks. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "When the water rises the fish eat the ants, when the water falls the ants eat the fish." --Thai Proverb
/\___/\ Ant @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site)