PDA

View Full Version : 3500+ Winchesters in UK


Black Shuck
January 15th 05, 12:33 AM
Can't seem to find anyone who has stock.

Are these really rare???

--
Lite-On DVD Recorder User Forums
http://www.liteonusers.org.uk

Dee
January 15th 05, 12:47 AM
Black Shuck wrote:
> Can't seem to find anyone who has stock.
>
> Are these really rare???
>

I forget which one's are the Winchesters, but here's a link:

http://www.pricewatch.dealtime.co.uk/xPP-Processors-3500-amd~LO-0

Dee
January 15th 05, 12:53 AM
Dee wrote:

> Black Shuck wrote:
>
>> Can't seem to find anyone who has stock.
>>
>> Are these really rare???
>>
>
> I forget which one's are the Winchesters, but here's a link:
>
> http://www.pricewatch.dealtime.co.uk/xPP-Processors-3500-amd~LO-0
>

Okay, these are all supposed to be Winchesters. Are you saying no one
has them in stock?

http://www.pricewatch.dealtime.co.uk/xPC-ATHLON_64_3500_SOCKET_939_1_4V_ADA3500BIBOX

Or, as is the case quite frequently, did you not bother to look before
you posted your question?

Black Shuck
January 15th 05, 01:05 AM
Dee got up from the bar and shouted: :
> Dee wrote:

>
> Or, as is the case quite frequently, did you not bother to look before
> you posted your question?
>

Was unlucky, been checking all those sites for the last 4 weeks, nobody
had anything. Posted the question, and sods law Microdirect and
Savastore must have got stock today (I checked both yesterday and both
showed no stock...)

Just ordered from Microdirect...

--
Lite-On DVD Recorder User Forums
http://www.liteonusers.org.uk

Dee
January 15th 05, 01:19 AM
Black Shuck wrote:
> Dee got up from the bar and shouted: :
>
>> Dee wrote:
>
>
>>
>> Or, as is the case quite frequently, did you not bother to look before
>> you posted your question?
>>
>
> Was unlucky, been checking all those sites for the last 4 weeks, nobody
> had anything. Posted the question, and sods law Microdirect and
> Savastore must have got stock today (I checked both yesterday and both
> showed no stock...)
>
> Just ordered from Microdirect...
>

Why would I bother to get up? I could just shout from where I was
sitting Getting up would be a waste of energy that could be better
utilised lifting another pint!!!

Dee
January 15th 05, 01:26 AM
Black Shuck wrote:

> Dee got up from the bar and shouted: :
>
>> Dee wrote:
>
>
>>
>> Or, as is the case quite frequently, did you not bother to look before
>> you posted your question?
>>
>
> Was unlucky, been checking all those sites for the last 4 weeks, nobody
> had anything. Posted the question, and sods law Microdirect and
> Savastore must have got stock today (I checked both yesterday and both
> showed no stock...)
>
> Just ordered from Microdirect...
>

Did you ensure you were getting a Winchester and not a Newcastle?

Black Shuck
January 15th 05, 01:38 AM
Dee got up from the bar and shouted: :

> Did you ensure you were getting a Winchester and not a Newcastle?
>

Definatly..

1 x AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Winchester 64 bit 512k L2 Cache Retail inc.fan
Skt 939 (3 yr.warr.) @ 160.99(189.16) each.

--
Lite-On DVD Recorder User Forums
http://www.liteonusers.org.uk