PDA

View Full Version : Doom3

Richard Miller
January 8th 05, 08:54 PM
How can I play games on my 64 bit computer when Doom3 said I need Windows
2000 or XP, I am running XP 64 bit beta, can anyone help.

Richard

Dee
January 8th 05, 09:09 PM
Richard Miller wrote:
> How can I play games on my 64 bit computer when Doom3 said I need Windows
> 2000 or XP, I am running XP 64 bit beta, can anyone help.
>
> Richard

There were solutions posted several months ago, but I don't remember the
specifics.

dawg
February 23rd 05, 08:39 PM
Well,you'll need a 64 bit version of Doom 3. Don't think it's out yet.
How about puting a 32 bit Windows 2000/XP partition on your hard drive and
using a dual boot option.
news:[email protected]