PDA

View Full Version : Burn in programs.

Alan Walpool
December 17th 04, 03:19 PM
Hi,

What is a good program for testing a new system or burning in a new
system?

Thanks,

Alan

Cuzman
December 17th 04, 05:51 PM
"Alan Walpool" > wrote in message

" What is a good program for testing a new system or burning in a new
system? "

memtest86+

Prime95

http://www.futuremark.com/products/

December 17th 04, 11:50 PM

cpuburn: http://pages.sbcglobal.net/redelm/
--
"Caution is not cowardice; even the ants march armed." --Ugandan Proverb
/\___/\
| |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
( )

Alan Walpool
December 18th 04, 02:25 AM

A> Cuzman > wrote:
>> "Alan Walpool" > wrote in message

>> " What is a good program for testing a new system or burning in a
>> new system? "

>> memtest86+

>> Prime95

>> http://www.futuremark.com/products/

A> cpuburn: http://pages.sbcglobal.net/redelm/

Thanks for the information - I thought memtest86+ was only for memory
and have run that one. Will try the others.

Alan