PDA

View Full Version : DFI 939 nforce4 Sli


jacoby
December 10th 04, 05:34 AM
Anybody got anymore info? Not on DFI web site yet.
http://www.computerhq.com/hardware/partinfo-id-532379.html
Thanks

Anthony
December 10th 04, 06:01 AM
yeah I notice alot of nforce boards are out but when I go to the
manufactures websites its not listed ug I wanna know when i can pick up an
nforce 4 ultra non SLI socket 754 motherboard


"jacoby" > wrote in message
...
> Anybody got anymore info? Not on DFI web site yet.
> http://www.computerhq.com/hardware/partinfo-id-532379.html
> Thanks
>
>

jacoby
December 10th 04, 06:52 AM
I am comming from socket A so I skipped over the 754 mb. I have not paid
attention to what is going on with that socket. You may try emailing some
web sites that do reviews and see if they know where socket 754 is heading.
"Anthony" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> yeah I notice alot of nforce boards are out but when I go to the
> manufactures websites its not listed ug I wanna know when i can pick up an
> nforce 4 ultra non SLI socket 754 motherboard
>
>
> "jacoby" > wrote in message
> ...
> > Anybody got anymore info? Not on DFI web site yet.
> > http://www.computerhq.com/hardware/partinfo-id-532379.html
> > Thanks
> >
> >
>
>

Cuzman
December 10th 04, 04:35 PM
"jacoby" > wrote in message
...

" Anybody got anymore info? Not on DFI web site yet. "


http://my.so-net.net.tw/brandon640410/NF41/008.JPG
http://my.so-net.net.tw/brandon640410/NF41/009.JPG
http://my.so-net.net.tw/brandon640410/NF41/008.JPG

(from
http://www.nforcershq.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2080 )

jacoby
December 10th 04, 07:08 PM
Thank you very much. I did not know about the nforce hq site. I am pretty
sure this is the mb I want. As far as I know this is DFI's first 939 mb. I
am glad they skipped the 939 nf3, at least for now.
Thanks.

"Cuzman" > wrote in message
...
> "jacoby" > wrote in message
> ...
>
> " Anybody got anymore info? Not on DFI web site yet. "
>
>
> http://my.so-net.net.tw/brandon640410/NF41/008.JPG
> http://my.so-net.net.tw/brandon640410/NF41/009.JPG
> http://my.so-net.net.tw/brandon640410/NF41/008.JPG
>
> (from
> http://www.nforcershq.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2080 )
>
>
>

None
December 11th 04, 01:34 AM
"jacoby" > wrote in news:fdqdnUP2iqOkuCTcRVn-
:

> Anybody got anymore info? Not on DFI web site yet.
> http://www.computerhq.com/hardware/partinfo-id-532379.html
> Thanks
>
>

$299.99!?!??! Is that in Canadian Dollars? :))

Dee
December 11th 04, 01:39 AM
None wrote:
> "jacoby" > wrote in news:fdqdnUP2iqOkuCTcRVn-
> :
>
>
>>Anybody got anymore info? Not on DFI web site yet.
>>http://www.computerhq.com/hardware/partinfo-id-532379.html
>>Thanks
>>
>>
>
>
> $299.99!?!??! Is that in Canadian Dollars? :))


Looks like U.S. dollars to me.

The company is located in Milpitas, California, U.S.A.!

jacoby
December 11th 04, 03:16 AM
Here is the Asus
http://atacom.com/program/print_html_new.cgi?cart_id=4836120_24_8_13_117&Pag
ecode=1|MBA9&Item_code=MBA9_ASUS_A8_NS&USER_ID=www

"Dee" > wrote in message
...
> None wrote:
> > "jacoby" > wrote in news:fdqdnUP2iqOkuCTcRVn-
> > :
> >
> >
> >>Anybody got anymore info? Not on DFI web site yet.
> >>http://www.computerhq.com/hardware/partinfo-id-532379.html
> >>Thanks
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> > $299.99!?!??! Is that in Canadian Dollars? :))
>
>
> Looks like U.S. dollars to me.
>
> The company is located in Milpitas, California, U.S.A.!
>

PB
December 13th 04, 11:38 AM
I, too, have often been an early adopter. Be sure you check the online
store at www.resellerratings.com

Atacom scored:
http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2009.html

Compare this to the Au standard, Newegg:
http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2121.html

Hope this helps.

PB

jacoby wrote:
> Here is the Asus
> http://atacom.com/program/print_html_new.cgi?cart_id=4836120_24_8_13_117&Pag
> ecode=1|MBA9&Item_code=MBA9_ASUS_A8_NS&USER_ID=www
>
> "Dee" > wrote in message
> ...
>
>>None wrote:
>>
>>>"jacoby" > wrote in news:fdqdnUP2iqOkuCTcRVn-
:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>Anybody got anymore info? Not on DFI web site yet.
>>>>http://www.computerhq.com/hardware/partinfo-id-532379.html
>>>>Thanks
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>$299.99!?!??! Is that in Canadian Dollars? :))
>>
>>
>>Looks like U.S. dollars to me.
>>
>>The company is located in Milpitas, California, U.S.A.!
>>
>
>
>

jacoby
December 13th 04, 09:28 PM
Although I am not going to buy from or pay linked retailers and prices, your
advice is well taken. I am merely pointing out these boards are starting to
make their way into the market, for those who may wish to wait some. I
usually purchase from Newegg. From what I have heard the DFI board might not
ship until late Jan early Feb. Since I am going to get a new vid card, I
suppose I will wait for the nforce4 boards to ship and see how prices
adjust.

"PB" > wrote in message
news:Nievd.563724$D%[email protected]_s51...
> I, too, have often been an early adopter. Be sure you check the online
> store at www.resellerratings.com
>
> Atacom scored:
> http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2009.html
>
> Compare this to the Au standard, Newegg:
> http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2121.html
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> PB
>
>