PDA

View Full Version : PCI express

Anthony
December 3rd 04, 03:39 AM
OMG Nforce 4 boards are running a 300 bucks right now WHAT A RIP OFF. I may
just go buy an ATI express chipset board good god its christmas time and
price gouging begins sigh 6600 gt agps are to high nforce 4 boards are to
high UG **** U RETAILERS!

Anthony

P.S. flame away :) I just needed to blow off some steam

Ed Light
December 3rd 04, 05:50 AM
"Anthony" > wrote

>its christmas time and price gouging begins sigh 6600 gt agps are to high

When do you think they'll settle down?

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Anthony
December 3rd 04, 07:44 AM
u would think right now best time to sell alot and make a profit but at
thier current levels they probobly wont sell much and will ahve to wait till
tax season. EIther way I plan on waiting. I wanna make a second amd 64
system eventually......

Anthony

"Ed Light" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Anthony" > wrote
>
>>its christmas time and price gouging begins sigh 6600 gt agps are to high
>
> When do you think they'll settle down?
>
> --
> Ed Light
>
> Smiley :-/
> MS Smiley :-\
>
> Send spam to the FTC at
>
> Thanks, robots.

Wes Newell
December 3rd 04, 08:01 AM
On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:39:41 -0600, Anthony wrote:

> OMG Nforce 4 boards are running a 300 bucks right now WHAT A RIP OFF. I may
> just go buy an ATI express chipset board good god its christmas time and
> price gouging begins sigh 6600 gt agps are to high nforce 4 boards are to
> high UG **** U RETAILERS!

The only one I see avaiable is the Asus SLI version and there's no
competition yet. Wait for the regular version if you don't need SLI.
Regular NF4 boards will be about $150 US I suspect. Should be out within a
couple of weeks. Six months from now they'll probably be some for under
$100.

Anthony
December 3rd 04, 08:05 AM
Yeah good idea. THis christmas is sucking for us electronic people :(

Anthony

news:[email protected] .net...