PDA

View Full Version : Sound Cards and Drivers

Danielle E
October 9th 04, 12:21 PM
I am wondering what sound cards and drivers people are using with "xp 64".

I have an ASUS K8V-X board with an ADI AD1980 sound chip. I have not been
able to find a 64 bit driver that works for me.

I also tried a Mad Dog Prowler 4.1 card and no luck there either.

Danielle

Danielle E
October 18th 04, 10:43 PM
I finally got the on board sound working. This link (install information)
solved my problems.
http://members.shaw.ca/jaws75/

Danielle