PDA

View Full Version : Bios options for MSI K8N

OVS
October 4th 04, 05:10 PM
I'm looking for a site or a download which will explain the options on the
Bios screen, paricularly options which are unique for my motheroboard.

I've had a look at the MSI website, but no luck there.

My motherboard is the MSI K8N neo

Cheers.

The Chief
October 4th 04, 06:12 PM
OVS wrote:

> I'm looking for a site or a download which will explain the options on the
> Bios screen, paricularly options which are unique for my motheroboard.
>
> I've had a look at the MSI website, but no luck there.
>
> My motherboard is the MSI K8N neo
>
> Cheers.
I think just about all the manuals come up a bit short on defining a lot
of the options. I usually do a Google for something not explained in
the book and so far have found my answers that way.