PDA

View Full Version : HP & SiS

Yousuf Khan
September 9th 04, 03:54 PM
Looks like SiS is finally getting some recognition for its chipsets. HP is
going use them with all of their A64 PCs.

http://news.designtechnica.com/article5306.html

Yousuf Khan

--
Humans: contact me at ykhan at rogers dot com
Spambots: just reply to this email address ;-)

Lachoneus
September 10th 04, 04:22 AM
> Looks like SiS is finally getting some recognition for its chipsets. HP is
> going use them with all of their A64 PCs.

w00t. An SiS integrated-graphics northbridge for Athlon 64. Be still
my heart.

Have to admit it's a perfect match for HP's underpowered desktop lineup
though. What do you want to bet it's paired with 512MB of PC2100 RAM too...