PDA

View Full Version : AMD and PCI-E

Mike Butler
August 27th 04, 02:02 PM
Does anyone have any idea on when VIA or Nivida will release a PCI-E chipset
for a 939 processor?

Mike B.

rstlne
August 27th 04, 07:46 PM
"Mike Butler" > wrote in message
m...
> Does anyone have any idea on when VIA or Nivida will release a PCI-E
chipset
> for a 939 processor?
>
> Mike B.

I heard we would see the Opteron boards before december. If that holds true
then hopefully the 939's will be out around the same time.

Ed Light
August 27th 04, 08:30 PM
"Mike Butler" > wrote in message
m...
> Does anyone have any idea on when VIA or Nivida will release a PCI-E
chipset
> for a 939 processor?
With video 2-slot SLI!

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

rstlne
August 28th 04, 12:23 AM
"rstlne" > wrote in message

> "Mike Butler" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Does anyone have any idea on when VIA or Nivida will release a PCI-E
> chipset
> > for a 939 processor?
> >
> > Mike B.
> >

> I heard we would see the Opteron boards before december. If that holds
true
> then hopefully the 939's will be out around the same time.

Oh yeh, btw, t hat's the one that will support dual-nv graphic cards ..
so 2 of the large slots ;P