PDA

View Full Version : bios update asrock

aws
August 22nd 04, 10:08 PM
i am trying to update the asrock k7s8x, it say make a boot disk, i am xp so
i use a w98 disk then it says copy program and bios update to the same disk.
the disk is too full to let me put them on so i deleted some of the stuff i
did not need but i keep getting an error message.

error 3 no program on disk or something like that.
can someone tell how to update the bios properly for the start inc boot
disk.

The Chief
August 22nd 04, 10:25 PM
aws wrote:
> i am trying to update the asrock k7s8x, it say make a boot disk, i am xp so
> i use a w98 disk then it says copy program and bios update to the same disk.
> the disk is too full to let me put them on so i deleted some of the stuff i
> did not need but i keep getting an error message.
>
> error 3 no program on disk or something like that.
> can someone tell how to update the bios properly for the start inc boot
> disk.

If you insert a floppy disk into the drive while in windows XP and you
right click on A: drive, select format, you will see an option to make a
bootable floppy.