PDA

View Full Version : SATA Boot problem A8V

John Hollingsworth
August 21st 04, 01:32 PM
Similar to Jason's post!

I'm trying to install build 1218 on an A8V using the 64 bit Fasttrack 378
drivers.

When in the initial phase after F6 and "s" to install those drivers, I get
the error message:

File \AND64\fasttrackx2k.sys caused an unexpected error (18) at line 2283
in D:\srvidx01\base\boot\setup\oemdisk.c.

I've reloaded the fasttrack drivers, same error.

Advise please!

Thanks

John

Please remove "NO-SPAM" if sending email.

John Hollingsworth
August 21st 04, 02:47 PM
In article >,
(John Hollingsworth) wrote:

> Similar to Jason's post!
>
> I'm trying to install build 1218 on an A8V using the 64 bit Fasttrack
> 378 drivers.
>
> When in the initial phase after F6 and "s" to install those drivers, I
> get the error message:
>
> File \AND64\fasttrackx2k.sys caused an unexpected error (18) at line
> 2283 in D:\srvidx01\base\boot\setup\oemdisk.c.
>
> I've reloaded the fasttrack drivers, same error.
>
> Advise please!
>
> Thanks
>
> John
>
> Please remove "NO-SPAM" if sending email.

LATER

Got some new drivers from Promise which install, but setup now can't see
the 2 x SATA HDDs, which XP Pro32 sees perfectly.

Any advice please.