PDA

View Full Version : rioworks AMDHB motherboard

the gnome
August 15th 04, 01:59 PM
Does anyine know of a reseller of the above board in the UK.

Many thanks

the-gnome

John R Weiss
August 16th 04, 04:44 AM
"the gnome" > wrote...
> Does anyine know of a reseller of the above board in the UK.

Concurrent Design Group / NTSI: http://www.proe.co.uk/ntsi/coalition.php

US main office site: www.ntsi.com

the gnome
August 16th 04, 07:23 PM
I presume it is on the site somewhere but a site search for rioworks throws
up no hits.

the-gnome

"John R Weiss" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s51...
> "the gnome" > wrote...
> > Does anyine know of a reseller of the above board in the UK.
>
> Concurrent Design Group / NTSI: http://www.proe.co.uk/ntsi/coalition.php
>
> US main office site: www.ntsi.com

John R Weiss
August 16th 04, 09:29 PM
I bought my HDAMB-based machine from NTSI in the US last spring. The MB is
not in their "configurator," but they have it available. Contact them by
e-mail or phone for further info.

Monarch Computer (www.monarchcomputer.com) also has it available on line. I
don't know if they ship to the UK.

"the gnome" > wrote...