PDA

View Full Version : Another little problem with my chaintech board

Carlo Razzeto
August 14th 04, 09:52 PM
One thing I've never gotten working thus far is the digidoc LCD display. I
know it's supposed to display my CPU temp and all POST codes, but I can't
get anything to show up on it. Since I had the Digidoc software installed I
can only guess I used the wrong cable to connect it to the system... But
then again, the one I used (flat grey) is the only one that makes sence to
me. Anyone else have problems with the Digidoc display?

Carlo

Ugly Mugly
August 14th 04, 11:24 PM
Carlo, Chaintech has released a new version of Digidoc.
http://www.chaintech.com.tw/tw/download/tools/digidoc/digidoc_v1.03.0001.zip

Mabe this might fix it?

"Carlo Razzeto" > wrote in message
> One thing I've never gotten working thus far is the digidoc LCD display. I
> know it's supposed to display my CPU temp and all POST codes, but I can't
> get anything to show up on it. Since I had the Digidoc software installed
> can only guess I used the wrong cable to connect it to the system... But
> then again, the one I used (flat grey) is the only one that makes sence to
> me. Anyone else have problems with the Digidoc display?
>
> Carlo

Carlo Razzeto
August 15th 04, 12:14 AM
"Ugly Mugly" > wrote in message
> Carlo, Chaintech has released a new version of Digidoc.

http://www.chaintech.com.tw/tw/download/tools/digidoc/digidoc_v1.03.0001.zip

> Mabe this might fix it?

I think that's what I'm running, but thanks for the link.

Carlo