PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Ed

Ugly Mugly
August 13th 04, 02:03 PM
Ed, I feel so silly. I told you that the Chaintech VNF3-250 motherboard
didn't support Cool n Quiet. That is what the tech support guy at Chaintech
told me.

However, I just found Cool N Quiet in the BIOS under Power Options (or some
such) This is new to the BIOS dated 7/29/2004 that I posted at
http://files.aoaforums.com/index.php?dir=243

You must register I think to gain access, but it is worth it.

Take care,
U.M.

Ugly Mugly
August 13th 04, 11:00 PM
I forgot which group this thread was started on.
Excuse me... <burp> LOL

"Ed" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:03:24 -0500, "Ugly Mugly"
> > wrote:
>
>>Ed, I feel so silly. I told you that the Chaintech VNF3-250 motherboard
>>didn't support Cool n Quiet. That is what the tech support guy at
>>Chaintech
>>told me.
>>
>>However, I just found Cool N Quiet in the BIOS under Power Options (or
>>some
>>such) This is new to the BIOS dated 7/29/2004 that I posted at
>>http://files.aoaforums.com/index.php?dir=243
>>
>>You must register I think to gain access, but it is worth it.
>>
>>Take care,
>>U.M.
>>

> all replies sent to original thread on .chaintech group.
> thanks

Ugly Mugly
August 14th 04, 08:45 AM
Prost! :o)