PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Chief build 1218 torrent is now posted on another newsgroup

George Hizinwak
August 7th 04, 06:04 PM
You told someone on this NG that they were spreading rumors, ok?

go to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64 and look for a post by me. (grin)

The Chief
August 7th 04, 06:56 PM
George Hizinwak wrote:
> You told someone on this NG that they were spreading rumors, ok?
>
> go to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64 and look for a post by me. (grin)

Are you referencing the correct news? The one you have above is this
one and you only have 2 posts under this name, this one and one about
Nacona. There is noting about build 1218 in that one either.

Maybe there is a typo in you message?