PDA

View Full Version : Info Only - Nancona now 64-bit Xeon

August 7th 04, 09:17 AM
BoroLad

August 7th 04, 09:20 AM
meant to post URL :

http://eetuk.com/tech/news/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=WGD5MIYYLAR40QSNDBCCK HQ?articleID=26805631
BoroLad

Wes Newell
August 7th 04, 11:54 AM
On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 08:20:47 +0000, borolad wrote:

> meant to post URL :
>
> http://eetuk.com/tech/news/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=WGD5MIYYLAR40QSNDBCCK HQ?articleID=26805631
> BoroLad

Still sucking hind teat.:-)

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 10:54:07 GMT, Wes Newell
> wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 08:20:47 +0000, borolad wrote:

>> meant to post URL :
>>
>> http://eetuk.com/tech/news/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=WGD5MIYYLAR40QSNDBCCK HQ?articleID=26805631
>> BoroLad

>Still sucking hind teat.:-)

Yeh !, thats why my bad on the URL, but hey don't tell everyone ' bout
the teat or they will connect me with Homie© ( Capman ).

Regards, BoroLad

George Hizinwak
August 7th 04, 04:39 PM
> wrote in message
> meant to post URL :
>
> http://eetuk.com/tech/news/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=WGD5MIYYLAR40QSNDBCCK HQ?articleID=26805631
> BoroLad

I thought this newsgroup was about AMD 64bit cpus? LOL

rstlne
August 8th 04, 01:20 AM
"George Hizinwak" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> > meant to post URL :

http://eetuk.com/tech/news/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=WGD5MIYYLAR40QSNDBCCK HQ?articleID=26805631
> > BoroLad
>
> I thought this newsgroup was about AMD 64bit cpus? LOL

I think that it's original intent was to be about the AMD64 Chipset
So the IA64 stuff is not good, but the Broken Nancona's are okay

George Hizinwak
August 8th 04, 03:02 AM
"rstlne" > wrote in message

> "George Hizinwak" > wrote in message
>>
>> > wrote in message
>> > meant to post URL :
>> >

> http://eetuk.com/tech/news/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=WGD5MIYYLAR40QSNDBCCK HQ?articleID=26805631
>> > BoroLad
>>
>> I thought this newsgroup was about AMD 64bit cpus? LOL
>>

> I think that it's original intent was to be about the AMD64 Chipset
> So the IA64 stuff is not good, but the Broken Nancona's are okay

Thanks. I did add the LOL at the end to show I wasn't that concerned, btw.
:o)