PDA

View Full Version : Windows XP 64bit EE version 1218 any links?

Hank Kimbel
July 28th 04, 09:50 PM
Just heard of this version. Anyone got a link to it? Thanks.

Hank Kimbell,

"Did you come to see me, or did I come to see you?"

The Chief
July 29th 04, 12:07 AM
**** House rumors are nice for inciting riots, but why not just check
the MicroSoft site for OFFICIAL/PUBLICISED/ACCURATE information instead
of acting like some dumbass????

Hank Kimbel wrote:
> Just heard of this version. Anyone got a link to it? Thanks.
>

> Hank Kimbell,
>
> "Did you come to see me, or did I come to see you?"

Hank Kimbel
July 29th 04, 12:23 AM
This is not a rumor. Please don't use profanity, God is watching.

Hank Kimbel
July 29th 04, 12:27 AM
For those that want to know my sources, check the private Microsoft
newsgroup, there is a reference there. Also, check the beta warez newsgroup.

Andreas Bittner
July 30th 04, 10:29 AM
> "Hank Kimbel" > wrote in message
>
> For those that want to know my sources, check the private Microsoft
> newsgroup, there is a reference there. Also, check the beta warez

so when you know this much already, why dont you download it illegaly
from
some p2p network or other means. you found already all the answers to
your own
question. wonder about this thread.

other than that, apply to become a microsoft beta tester, and you will
be on the legal side. god is watching as you said ... you know....

Hank Kimball
July 30th 04, 10:37 AM
You are correct. I am not interested in downloading it, fyi.

"Andreas Bittner" > wrote in message
>> "Hank Kimbel" > wrote in message
>>
>> For those that want to know my sources, check the private Microsoft
>> newsgroup, there is a reference there. Also, check the beta warez
>

> so when you know this much already, why dont you download it illegaly
> from
> some p2p network or other means. you found already all the answers to
> your own
> question. wonder about this thread.
>
> other than that, apply to become a microsoft beta tester, and you will
> be on the legal side. god is watching as you said ... you know....

Andreas Bittner
July 30th 04, 11:04 AM
"Hank Kimball" > wrote in message

> You are correct. I am not interested in downloading it, fyi

schizophrenic?
you started this thread, by asking if anyone had a link to it.
way to go. EOT.

Hank Kimball
July 30th 04, 01:01 PM
Either you are dense, or you are just pretending to be dense. Either way,
you win the Idiot of the year award.

"Andreas Bittner" > wrote in message

> "Hank Kimball" > wrote in message
>
>> You are correct. I am not interested in downloading it, fyi
>
> schizophrenic?
> you started this thread, by asking if anyone had a link to it.
> way to go. EOT.

rstlne
July 30th 04, 04:38 PM
"Hank Kimball" > wrote in message
> Either you are dense, or you are just pretending to be dense. Either way,
> you win the Idiot of the year award.

Err..
Wow, your confused.. I enjoy short little threads like that ;)