PDA

View Full Version : Newbie: How much faster is the FX-53 than the Athlon 3200 ?

Steve H.
July 23rd 04, 03:55 PM
The reason why I am asking this is because I didn't want to spend the
premium for the FX-53 and settled on the Athlon 3200 for my brand new
box. Can anyone send me a URL for a comparison ? TIA.
Steve

Chris Simpson
July 23rd 04, 05:06 PM
DL Sisoft sandra, I think it has the stats for the FX-53....

Steve H. wrote:
> The reason why I am asking this is because I didn't want to spend the
> premium for the FX-53 and settled on the Athlon 3200 for my brand new
> box. Can anyone send me a URL for a comparison ? TIA.
> Steve

Wes Newell
July 23rd 04, 08:05 PM

http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2065&p=1