PDA

View Full Version : Link for UK components Price Comparison?

bhads
July 18th 04, 04:44 PM
Hi,

I'm in the UK and am looking to upgrade my PC. But I've lost the link
which allowed comparison of the UK prices of various components on the
numerous websites available on the net. Could anybody tell me the link
if you know it.

Thanks.

JasonB
July 18th 04, 05:54 PM
bhads wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm in the UK and am looking to upgrade my PC. But I've lost the link
> which allowed comparison of the UK prices of various components on the
> numerous websites available on the net. Could anybody tell me the link
> if you know it.
>
> Thanks.

Hint: If you do a quick search on Google it results in the following
hits on the first page!!!!

http://uk.pricerunner.com/computing/
http://www.shopsafe.co.uk
http://www.dealtime.co.uk
http://www.buy-the-best-online.co.uk/computers.html

The last link is one that I've found useful as it gives you other
people's feedback from dealing with on-line suppliers.

http://www.romulus2.com

Hope this helps!

--
JasonB

To reply, replace nospam4me with blueyonder