PDA

View Full Version : AMD64 3200+ & GA-K8NNXP

Flossie
July 6th 04, 06:42 PM
HI,

Could you tell me if the K8NNXP motherboard is AGP/PCI locked as i can
not find any information about what i require. I know this is the
wrong group but no one in gigabyte group can be 100% sure.

Thanks

Wes Newell
July 6th 04, 11:42 PM
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:42:30 -0700, Flossie wrote:

> Could you tell me if the K8NNXP motherboard is AGP/PCI locked as i can
> not find any information about what i require. I know this is the
> wrong group but no one in gigabyte group can be 100% sure.

The NF3-150 does not have a functional pci lock. The -250 does.

http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=1968&p=4