PDA

View Full Version : 64-bit DVD player?

David Efflandt
July 2nd 04, 02:21 AM
Is there a 64-bit XP DVD player? 64-bit MediaPlayer has no DVD decoder.
WinDVD seems to work fine, but is not 64-bit aware, so its related
information utility links (local htm files) do not work with 64-bit IE
(but do work manually with 32-bit IE). During installation, it was also
unaware that MediaPlayer and Quicktime were already installed.

Pseudo Namen
July 2nd 04, 03:55 AM
David, just install WinDVD 5 Platinum, and then run your DVD's from Windows
Media Player. It works, I know because that is how mine is setup.