PDA

View Full Version : Problem with AMD XP 2800+

Godfather
June 18th 04, 10:27 AM
I have a problem with my PC.
I have:
Processor AMD AthlonXP 2800+
Motherboard ASUS A7V600-X (VIA KT600), ACPI BIOS Revision 1002 (release date
11/12/2003).
CPU FAN: ARCTIC COOLING COOPER SILENT 2
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1
PC after about 15 minutes shows a blue screen with the following message:
KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR
then PC resets automatically and Windows on the next start says that there
was a "serious error". The problem occurs about every 15 minutes.

What is the problem?

Excuse me for my bad English, but I'm not English.

rstlne
June 18th 04, 12:47 PM
"Godfather" > wrote in message
> I have a problem with my PC.
> I have:
> Processor AMD AthlonXP 2800+
> Motherboard ASUS A7V600-X (VIA KT600), ACPI BIOS Revision 1002 (release
date
> 11/12/2003).
> CPU FAN: ARCTIC COOLING COOPER SILENT 2
> Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1
> PC after about 15 minutes shows a blue screen with the following message:
> KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR
> then PC resets automatically and Windows on the next start says that there
> was a "serious error". The problem occurs about every 15 minutes.
>

> What is the problem?
>
> Excuse me for my bad English, but I'm not English.

Run a virus scanner as soon as your pc starts..

jpsga
June 19th 04, 12:35 AM
Check Microsoft Knowledge Base article 315266. It discusses this problem.

Jim