PDA

View Full Version : Winxp 64 hard drive support

L. D. Ritta
June 11th 04, 01:57 PM
Hello Everyone
I can't get winxp64 to install etc
I have SATA hard drives and the new epox 8kda3+ and a ATI 9600xt it goes to
the gui and says installing and then the screen goes blank.
I was able to install xp pro without having to load SATA drivers. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Early 2 Riz
June 11th 04, 02:38 PM
I am afraid this newsgroup is dominated by Linux fanboys. Just click on this
link to find a better newsgroup to ask this question:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/64bit/extended/trial/support.mspx