PDA

View Full Version : don't open this, check Google news first

Jon Back
April 30th 04, 10:42 AM
I hope nobody is silly enough to open the potential virus

> wrote in message
> Bin Laden Captured today this is the first released footage i have came
across

Povl H. Pedersen
April 30th 04, 04:28 PM
In article >, Jon Back wrote:
> I hope nobody is silly enough to open the potential virus

I hope nobody is silly enough to run software that can be infected,
like anything using Microsoft Internet Explorer to render HTML.

slrn is pretty safe as a newsreader.

--
Povl H. Pedersen - (yes - it works)
Get 5% discount on VMWare use discount/referral code: MRC-POVPED260

Ed Light
April 30th 04, 07:39 PM
"Povl H. Pedersen" > wrote in message
> In article >, Jon Back wrote:
> > I hope nobody is silly enough to open the potential virus

The virus only strikes disbelievers!

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/