PDA

View Full Version : Resource hacker

joseph
April 9th 04, 01:56 AM
Has any one started work on a resource hacker? My wife would like to do the
stuff talked about in TSS article at
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/windowstips/story/0,24330,3661576,00.html
if any one can help or will point me in the right direction would be help
full.

thanks
joseph

Povl H. Pedersen
April 9th 04, 07:50 AM
In article >, joseph wrote:
> Has any one started work on a resource hacker? My wife would like to do the
> stuff talked about in TSS article at
> http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/windowstips/story/0,24330,3661576,00.html
> if any one can help or will point me in the right direction would be help
> full.

There seems to be complete step-by-step instructions.

joseph
April 9th 04, 06:08 PM
"Povl H. Pedersen" > wrote in message
> In article >, joseph wrote:
> > Has any one started work on a resource hacker? My wife would like to do
the
> > stuff talked about in TSS article at

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/windowstips/story/0,24330,3661576,00.html
> > if any one can help or will point me in the right direction would be
help
> > full.
>
> There seems to be complete step-by-step instructions.

Yes their is, but the software is not yet 64bit compatible, and am wondering
if some one know or is working on a 64 bit version of similar software.

J. Codling
April 9th 04, 11:22 PM
"joseph" > wrote in message

> "Povl H. Pedersen" > wrote in
message
> > In article >, joseph wrote:
> > > Has any one started work on a resource hacker? My wife would like to
do
> the
> > > stuff talked about in TSS article at

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/windowstips/story/0,24330,3661576,00.html
> > > if any one can help or will point me in the right direction would be
> help
> > > full.
> >
> > There seems to be complete step-by-step instructions.
>
> Yes their is, but the software is not yet 64bit compatible, and am
wondering
> if some one know or is working on a 64 bit version of similar software.

Can't you run 32-bit apps on the 64-bit XP?

--

C i R c U i T -=- J. Codling -=- www.jcodling.com

*This message represents the official opinions of the voices in my head*

joseph
April 10th 04, 01:38 AM

wrote:
> do
> > the

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/windowstips/story/0,24330,3661576,00.html
> > help
> > >
> > > There seems to be complete step-by-step instructions.
> >
> > Yes their is, but the software is not yet 64bit compatible, and am
> wondering
> > if some one know or is working on a 64 bit version of similar software.
> >

> Can't you run 32-bit apps on the 64-bit XP?
>
> --
>
> C i R c U i T -=- J. Codling -=- www.jcodling.com
>

> *This message represents the official opinions of the voices in my head*

The issue with the software appears to be that it can not open the 64bit
explorer.exe seeing as how the program listed in TSS article is 32 bit,
unless Microsoft locked the file to this program