PDA

View Full Version : Breaking A 64

Daniel P
March 23rd 04, 11:15 PM
Here's an article answering why is the AMD 64 so heavy and then what happens
when you bend it

--
"Duct tape is a lot like the Force. It has a Dark side, a Light side, and it
holds all the pieces of the Universe together"

Daniel P
March 23rd 04, 11:53 PM
Forgive me being and idoit *slap *slap *slap
owwwwwwwww here's the link http://www.ipkonfig.com/Articles/BustedAthlon64/

<thats gonna leave a mark>
--
"Duct tape is a lot like the Force. It has a Dark side, a Light side, and it
holds all the pieces of the Universe together"
"Daniel P" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Here's an article answering why is the AMD 64 so heavy and then what
happens
> when you bend it
>
> --
> "Duct tape is a lot like the Force. It has a Dark side, a Light side, and
it
> holds all the pieces of the Universe together"

Ed Light
March 25th 04, 12:43 AM
"Daniel P" > wrote
> Forgive me being and idoit *slap *slap *slap

Thou art forgiven, and for thy humbleness, alotted a place in Heaven!

;-)
--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/