PDA

View Full Version : SmartStart 5.5 ISO

aarne
August 27th 04, 10:28 AM
Hei, can anyone refer to a link where to download Compaq SmartStart 5.5 (or
older) ISO file ? I need to set Raid for Pro Liant 1600 server. Thanks for
helping.

NuTCrAcKeR
August 27th 04, 03:15 PM
"aarne" > wrote in message
lkaboutcomputing.com...
> Hei, can anyone refer to a link where to download Compaq SmartStart 5.5
(or
> older) ISO file ? I need to set Raid for Pro Liant 1600 server. Thanks for
> helping.

I have an iso if 5.3.

hit me at cpqiso at dnsplus dot net

NuTCrAcKeR
August 29th 04, 08:17 PM
"NuTCrAcKeR" > wrote in message

> "aarne" > wrote in message
> lkaboutcomputing.com...
> > Hei, can anyone refer to a link where to download Compaq SmartStart 5.5
> (or
> > older) ISO file ? I need to set Raid for Pro Liant 1600 server. Thanks
for
> > helping.
> >

> I have an iso if 5.3.
>
> hit me at cpqiso at dnsplus dot net

Did you still need this ISO ? I havent heard from you.

pejo
September 7th 04, 03:42 PM
I would like this ISO file. Is there some way to get it???

Please help me, itīs very urgent.

//

Larry
September 7th 04, 04:29 PM
"pejo" > wrote in message
lkaboutcomputing.com...
> I would like this ISO file. Is there some way to get it???
>
> Please help me, itīs very urgent.
>
> //

Have a cup of coffee, NutCracker will be right with you :-)

Larry

NuTCrAcKeR
September 8th 04, 03:07 AM
heh heh ... Thanks larry.