PDA

View Full Version : CL1850 and CR3500 Issue

Mark G. Zeringue
August 12th 04, 02:31 PM
We have a CL1850 which is reporting a CR3500 device on all SCSI IDs when we
try to configure the system. We get an error which states the SCSI IDs may
be duplicated or no termination. We have not made any changes to the
system, does anyone have any experience seeing this type of thing?

Thanks
Mark

Hugo
August 17th 04, 01:21 AM
Mark,
what i know is that you must put SCSI ID 6 for one server and 7 for
the other. The installation default live both server's width SCSI ID
7.
Regards
Hugo