PDA

View Full Version : Proliant 800 NIC driver

Pandora
August 6th 04, 07:07 PM
I've seem to have looked just about everywhere for the Proliant 800
Windows 2003/2000 Server NIC Driver, but i've have not been able to
find it.
I've searched the compaq/hp website, but no luck.

Can anybody direct me to the NIC driver, please ?

Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 beta 28
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

NuTCrAcKeR
August 7th 04, 03:08 AM
Which PL800 ? Ppro or PII, PIII based?

- LC

"Pandora" > wrote in message
> I've seem to have looked just about everywhere for the Proliant 800
> Windows 2003/2000 Server NIC Driver, but i've have not been able to
> find it.
> I've searched the compaq/hp website, but no luck.
>
> Can anybody direct me to the NIC driver, please ?

> Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 beta 28
> * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
> * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

NuTCrAcKeR
August 7th 04, 03:10 AM
Also, it doesnt appear you looked that hard ...

http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/14484.html

.... teach a man to fish

- LC

"Pandora" > wrote in message
> I've seem to have looked just about everywhere for the Proliant 800
> Windows 2003/2000 Server NIC Driver, but i've have not been able to
> find it.
> I've searched the compaq/hp website, but no luck.
>
> Can anybody direct me to the NIC driver, please ?

> Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 beta 28
> * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
> * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

Pandora
August 7th 04, 08:51 AM
It's for the PII.

You found it ! :-)
I'm very greatfull, i had done all kinds of searched etc on that
compaq/hp website, but i was not able to find it.

Thank you !