PDA

View Full Version : Adding Hard disks Proliant 1600 with Smart-2SL disk array with SCO Openserver

Joseph Dimech
August 6th 04, 07:06 PM
Greetings!

I am trying to install additional drives to my Smart 2SL disk array on a
Proliant 1600. Originally, the machine had 3 drives configured as a RAID 5.
I used the Compaq Disk array Utility to add the 2 new drives on the same
controller but seperate array. My question is... how do I get my OS (SCO
Openserver 5.04) to recoginze the new logical drive on this second array?
Has anybody run into this situtation before? Any suggestions are
appreciated.

Best regards,
Joe