PDA

View Full Version : Tape library question

Doug F
July 19th 04, 09:50 PM
Hi Foks,

Looking for some suggestions in terms of a new tape library
alternatives. We use a Compaq TL895 at work with 7x35/70 DLT drives
and we need to upgrade. I was thinking of going the way of SDLT but
wasn't sure if they could read the old 35/70 tapes.

Thanks,
Doug

Rod R.
July 20th 04, 02:24 AM
SDLT 320 has backward-read compatibility with DLT Type IV tape cartridges used with DLT1, DLT VS80,
DLT 40, DLT 70, and DLT 80 tape drives