PDA

View Full Version : Nut Cracker

Guy Macon
July 17th 04, 08:29 AM
I would like to give a bit of public recognition to Nut Cracker
for making this newsgroup what it is.

HIP HIP...

Robert Bates
July 18th 04, 04:14 AM
I would also like to thank Nut Cracker for his help on this newsgroup.

"Guy Macon" <http://www.guymacon.com> wrote in message

> I would like to give a bit of public recognition to Nut Cracker
> for making this newsgroup what it is.
>
> HIP HIP...

Nut Cracker
July 18th 04, 05:18 PM
why thank you, Guy. You have done your part over the years to keep this an
interesting place to get and share information too.

The quality of this group is bigger than just 1 person (well, except for me
of course ;p ) and I believe it is up to all of us to keep "paying it
forward" to ensure not only the longevity of this forum, but also the
standard of quality it has a reputation for.

But I sincerely thank you for your appreciation. It makes a difference.

- LC