PDA

View Full Version : HP Cable Numbers

Nut Cracker
June 9th 04, 08:15 PM
Hey Group,

Can anyone give me the P/N for a 68pin intneral to external cable ?

What I need to do is run a cable from the internal 68pin on-board SCSI
header, and have the other end mount to a knockout or PCI-knockout. This is
for a legacy DLT tape drive support on the new ML370 G3.

I have used the cables before, but I dont see the standard "proliant scsi
kit" avilable anymore. Its all VHDCI to SomethingOrAnother cables when you
look a the cable matrixi.

- LC

NuTCrAcKeR
June 10th 04, 12:25 AM