PDA

View Full Version : strange driver - cqarflsh.sys

Graeme
May 17th 04, 03:59 PM
Can anyone tell me what this is please?

Properties state that it's a Compaq ROM Flash Driver but I can't find
mention of it on the net and it's the *possible* cause of a memory
leak for us.
Doesn't seem to exist on any of our other servers also.

Any help much appreciated

Regards
Graeme

0987654321

NuTCrAcKeR
May 18th 04, 01:15 AM
which server are you using, and what devices do you have installed?

what version of the support paq are you running.

LC

"Graeme" > wrote in message
om...
> Can anyone tell me what this is please?
>

> Properties state that it's a Compaq ROM Flash Driver but I can't find
> mention of it on the net and it's the *possible* cause of a memory
> leak for us.
> Doesn't seem to exist on any of our other servers also.
>

> Any help much appreciated
>
> Regards
> Graeme
>
> 0987654321

NuTCrAcKeR
May 18th 04, 01:19 AM
did you search the registry for that file name ?

Give that a try, and let us know where the name comes up.

LC

om...