PDA

View Full Version : Professional Workstation Question

NuTcRaCkEr
May 15th 04, 08:58 AM
heh.. you guys know me and my perchant for frankensteining things...

does anyone know if the system board from an AP400 can be used in the
chassis of a PW 5100 ? I have this board that is just flakey when it comes
to memory, and i figured what the hell. If i could find an AP400 board I
woud be happy. i would have SDRAM and PIII 550 support. plus, i like the
chassis on the 5100 better than that of the AP400.

Its all just a "pan" that slides in and hooks up. very little internally
actually changed between versions.

Thanks,

LC