PDA

View Full Version : compaq proilliant ml 330 799mhz

kili Röthlin
May 12th 04, 12:23 PM
hello,
i have a old server prolliant ml 330 and i installed now windows server 2003
on it.
everithing runs very well.
my question is now what kind of software i need for the configuration of the
raid controller (smart array 431) under windows os?

thanks kili

NuT CrAcKeR
May 12th 04, 04:04 PM
the Windows Support Paq. you can find it here:

http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/locate/69_1118.html

Cheers,

LC

"kili Röthlin" <rotkil(et)freesurf.ch> wrote in message
> hello,
> i have a old server prolliant ml 330 and i installed now windows server
2003
> on it.
> everithing runs very well.
> my question is now what kind of software i need for the configuration of
the
> raid controller (smart array 431) under windows os?
>

> thanks kili

Conny
May 12th 04, 04:10 PM
"kili Röthlin" <rotkil(et)freesurf.ch> skrev i meddelandet
> hello,
> i have a old server prolliant ml 330 and i installed now windows server
2003
> on it.
> everithing runs very well.
> my question is now what kind of software i need for the configuration of
the
> raid controller (smart array 431) under windows os?
>

> thanks kili

Luckily I have internet connection and I found this:

http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/family/model/1118.html?locale=en_US&prodSeriesId=254931